Affiliated Computer Services

www.acs-inc.com
  www.acs-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Good placebut not great pay!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Health care div of ACS is said to be better than tech div. I was at healthcare services at ACS raleigh nc and never saw any disturbances except for the fact there was police on a couple of occasions, couldnt find out the reasons though!. Also no bad mouthing against the management was accepted. this kept the place acceptable to work. generous training length. VTOs

Cons

1. pay wasnt great at $9.50/hr one can hardly meet the expenses. rightly said by someone paid by friday broke by monday. also they would only pay you $9for the first three months.
2. Frequent schedule changes. the management changes the schedule per their and work force' will and not on need.
3. Fuzzy management the sups are hand picked by someone incompetent theselves

get rid of non working incompetent staff and increase profitability

994 Other Employee Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services (View Most Recent)

Bottom of the barrel

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people here were wonderful. The training was the only other good thing taken away from Affiliated Computer Services. Good for experience and to pad a resume.

Cons

Upper Management does not care, ever. Pay Scale fluctuates, they change bonus structures frequently and bend the rules to force you out of bonus range. Outdated equipment. A very in your business type environment.

Listen to your employees, they are the ones on the front lines doing the work!

Don't do this to yourself

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When I started this call center had just opened and there was a lot of potential. Pay was decent, operations managers had good intentions.

Cons

Constant flux in schedule
    No true support from upper management
    Ignorance abounds
    pay was never accurate, though the bonus structure was nice, they don't actually pay it. I spent months trying to get my pay corrected and was labeled 'negative' for trying to get my money.
    Very difficult to motivate your team to success when management refuses to pay them what their owed, changes schedules on a whim, and requires mandatory overtime because they can't keep enough employees to meet business needs.

Management is way to worried about todays reports with no thought to the future. Stop pushing good, valuable, and intelligent people out the door.

There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services