Affiliated Computer Services
www.acs-inc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Don't work here unless you have no choice!

Technical Support Representative CPU Department (Former Employee)
Tigard, OR

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for more than a year

ProsIts a job. Most managers work hard for their employees, and they try their best to keep everyone happy. Most of the people I worked with I became friends with.

ConsHostile work environment. Pay is not calculated properly. Bonuses and incentives are often received late, and requires a lot of asking when you will receive it. Customer surveys are too effective on pay, for example, If a customer was happy with you, as the advisor, but unhappy with an policy or previous advisor you would take the fall for that and it would significantly effect your pay and stats. Policies are changed without informing staff, then verbally disciplined for following the previously instituted policy. Lack of proper, and needed training. Utilization is a stat that adversely effects your pay and you have no control over (amount of time you are actually on the phone. Must be over 80% to get above min wage. If its slow, you dont get the pay you earned). Lack of Human Resources department to address company concerns, pay discrepancies, policy questions. There is no onsite human resources representation, only an 800 number to call, and 9 times out of 10 they told me there was nothing that could or would be done about the issue at hand. Benefits though the company cost more than the max allowed benefits available for treatment. The insuring company doesn't pay claims 90% of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead this post... I'd start by fixing enough cons that the pros and cons are at least balanced.

Good placebut not great pay!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Health care div of ACS is said to be better than tech div. I was at healthcare services at ACS raleigh nc and never saw… Cons: 1. pay wasnt great at $9.50/hr one can hardly meet the expenses. rightly said by someone paid by friday broke by monday. also they would… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of non working incompetent staff and increase profitability More

Great Education Poor Management

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)
Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great enviroment to gain a wide range of skill sets and everything related to benefits. I have my Masters Degree in HR,… Cons: Poor leadership skills from the management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Affiliated Computer Services.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affiliated Computer Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Affiliated Computer Services CEO Lynn R. Blodgett. All reviews posted anonymously by Affiliated Computer Services employees.