Affiliated Computer Services

There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Drones In A Contact Center

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tigard, OR
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tigard, OR

I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ACS provides new-hire and ongoing training. As one of the strongest business units of international giant Xerox, ACS has a huge list of Xerox employee perks and discounts. They promote from within a lot, and with locations all over the country (and worldwide), you can move sideways as well as upward.

Cons

Since most ACS jobs are in contact centers, the company is isolated from the rest of Xerox in terms of promotions and cross-moves. Pay ceiling is really low and even some members of middle management seem to not get paid as much as they should.

Pay your employees more, or make bonuses easier to achieve.

975 Other Employee Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services (View Most Recent)

Don't waste your time applying..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Nice co-workers, and that's pretty much it

Cons

No raises. No opportunities to grow up within the company. Management keeps an eye on your mistakes, but ignore your achievements. Constant changes that are not even communicated which affects productivity. I would give it no stars if I could.

Shutdown

What a Dump

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You get a paycheck every two weeks is all you get out of this place, so don't plan on anything else.

Cons

You get to come to work, and put your computer together to use it. You are allowed to see Supervisors play with fellow female teammates butts, and the same supervisors are allowed to request Christmas time off three months earlier than regular employees. If any supervisor is older than 25 years old I would be amazed.

This place, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the biggest dump you can ever work at. I also want to take a moment to emphasize the TOTAL lack of concern they have, for thier employees. I was involved in the Waldo Canyon fire here that was one mountain range over, from the call center located at 2424 garrden of the Gods road, and these asses only let us out of the building TWO HOURS after they were advised to evacuate us by the city. The police actually had to come to the place, and have us evacuated. They DO NOT care about you as an employee. Also I have NEVER seen the lost week of pay we were off of, from the evacuation. This weeks worth of pay that we were told we would get. Never ever have seen it at all. Don't waste your time working for this dump.

If thsi company is run by Xerox "a 22 Billion dollar company." put some fo that money into it, it's a toilet.

There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services