Affiliated Computer Services
www.acs-inc.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

It is what a mediocre job should be...

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Lacey, WA

ProsPretty much unlimited overtime. Lots of schedule choices. Opportunity for advancement. Free good. Supportive peers/staff. Bonus opportunities.

ConsThe survey system needs a re-do, if you can't resolve the customers issue, your failed survey should be overturned. Were kind of all just numbers to our OM's, mine has no idea of my name. Lack of time to do follow-up cases or talk to your Supe for a minute without being docked.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know your employees, they aren't just numbers. Its a mediocre job, and for some people that's hard to hack and feeling like a drone makes it a little harder.

uhhh no

Technical Support (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: made some good friends working there, that is it Cons: horrible management, no organization. no promotion unless you're a good… More

Mail Room Associate

Mail Room Associate (Former Employee)
    Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Over minimum wage page, full benefits Cons: Awful communication between managers/execs/associates, lack of pay raise over 2 year span,… Advice to Senior Management: Be open and honest about company direction and concerns of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Affiliated Computer Services.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affiliated Computer Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Affiliated Computer Services CEO Lynn R. Blodgett. All reviews posted anonymously by Affiliated Computer Services employees.