Affiliated Computer Services

criminal

Current Employee - Transaction Processor in Canyon, TX
Current Employee - Transaction Processor in Canyon, TX

I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services

Pros

i do receive a paycheck

Cons

For over a year we have been promised opportunities to advance. not only in position, but in pay. Sr management, which used to be impressive, is now frightened of losing their jobs and no longer "managing" us. Cliches have formed and if you are not a part, you will not receive enough work to make a living (ABC pay), and you constantly live in fear of losing your job. This was once a company i was proud to be a part of, now i am ashamed of how we must hurry through a call instead of helping our customers.

Ask your employees who deserves the pay raise or promotion. Management is tainted and continue to promote their friends while the actual worker is shamed and abused.

991 Other Employee Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services (View Most Recent)

A place I would not recommend if you are looking for a long term career or stability.

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services

Pros

ACS offers significant training to do your job duties. They are a global company and you have the opportunity to take advantage of other positions if you succeed in the environment you start in.

Cons

I found that they do not respect the "People" front line agents that are the core of the business. Like any company they watch the bottom line, however, you can not mess with people's pay. You need to be aware that the goal is to have everyone on an ABC plan. Activity Based Compensation, you may start out at a higher pay but you will be put down to minimum wage and have unrealistic goals to reach to get any additional compensation. Know what you are getting into, ask questions and own your decision.

Respect your employees. Value their knowledge. Listen to what they have to say and consider their feedback. Be fair and loyal. You would be amazed how a little respect, acknowledgment, support, be loyal to the people and they will be loyal to you don't forget a sincere "Thank You" just the basics will create a better work environment and improve the bottom line.

Not a good place to work.

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services

Pros

No weekends. Monday through friday job.
    Enjoy what I do (job), not the management.

Cons

No raises. Salary freeze.
    No opportunity for advancement.
    No communication.
    Managers act like children.
    Getting berated, not appreciated for the work you do.

Be real. Learn better management skills. Better understanding and acceptance of people. Listen to the employee's and all their idea's.

There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services