Affinity Health
www.affinityplan.org Bronx, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Good leader trusted too much, undone by rogue staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Affinity Health

ProsThe company's staffing needs for officers and staff is so pronounced and the industry so dynamic that opportunities for lateral and advanced movement. A challenging environment in a very competitive environment-perfect for persons willing, ready and able to thrive under pressurized environment that present opportunity to distinguish one's self.

ConsFear of making mistakes or not achieving certain goals can complicate or reduce profitable communication and necessary collaboration. Like many organizations, "silo" construction is the toughest challenge to overcome for middle management and leadership.

Great place to work at.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Affinity Health

Pros: Management very helpful, great coworkers. Cons: None was fun and enjoyable place to work at. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

will never go back

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

I worked at Affinity Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: good benefits and decent compensation Cons: unorganized. its not what you know but who you know that gets you anywhere in this company. employees… Advice to Senior Management: value your employees, moral within company will create more productivity.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Affinity Health.

Worked for Affinity Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affinity Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Affinity Health CEO Bertram Scott . All reviews posted anonymously by Affinity Health employees.