Affinity Health

www.affinityplan.org

Some nice people but pretty disorganized and nuts

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bronx, NY

ProsExcellent pay and benefits. Nice colleagues. Flexibiltiy around taking care of personal life even if it interferes with work time. HR is fairly decent and will listen to you if you have a complaint. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have much power to do anything.

Consextremeley disorganized. complete inconsistency with how people are treated. Unapologetic scapegoating and favortism. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. This was the worst communication I have ever experienced at a company. They are also so grossly unfair to certain people to the point it is disgraceful. This may have been more with my department.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more care who is hired in leadership positions. Try to focus on the work itself and listen to line staff. They are not necessarily trying ot be defiant. They are overloaded, overwhelmed, frustrated and not given the appropriate tools to do their job.

A good beginning job but not a place for growth opportunity.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bronx, NY

I have been working at Affinity Health

Pros: Affinity Health Plan is a good place to start for entry level. You will… Cons: Poor management skills. No advancement opportunities or career development. You take… Advice to Senior Management: Spend less time advertising the plan, spend more time building a solid… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

N/A

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Bronx, NY

I have been working at Affinity Health

Pros: Good place to learn technology and business side of a… Cons: Not many opportunities for growth when getting to a certain level within the company. … Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Affinity Health.

Worked for Affinity Health? Contribute to the Community!