Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union

www.affinityplus.org
  www.affinityplus.org
There are newer employer reviews for Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union

At Affinity Plus you have zero training, and they are at a
Huge loss for follow through.

Former Employee - Member Advisor  in  Grand Rapids, MN
Former Employee - Member Advisor in Grand Rapids, MN

I worked at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits!! Sometimes their hearts are in the right place. They want to help the members for all the right reasons.

Cons

There is zero training. When I first started they had me
Doing a home equity loan after one week. There are many errors made because the new Advisors have no training and follow through is non existent. I was told to go to "knowledge base" to find directions, but even knowledge base has missing components! I saw eleven people leave or get fired within one year... In a very small branch!

Please invest in your employees, that will prove to have better quality results for the
Member.. Remember these are people's lives . There is
a huge lack management support.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union (View Most Recent)

Best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Member Advisor  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Member Advisor in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company walks the walk. It's not for Profit, it's for People! Each and every day you show up to work getting to make a difference in the lives of those around you.

Cons

This job is not for the lazy or those who don't put people first. You must be the kind of person who likes to take initiative and lead by example.

Continue to lead strong!!

Great credit union to work for

Current Employee - Financial Service Officer  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Financial Service Officer in Saint Paul, MN

Pros

They Really care about their employees,everyone is super nice, team building, great employee benefits:health insurance and discounts, 0% credit card for the time of u employment w company so u can buy professional clothes.

Cons

small organization so kind of limited growing opportunities, people stay in the jobs for 5yrs plus so there is very few openings=limited jobs for you to get transfer and grow, no commision on your sales so u can be a champ selling products or the best but wont neccesary get rewarded for it, you will make the same as the next desk banker that is not as good in sales as you. Not too much diversity (black, latinos)

There are newer employer reviews for Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union

Worked for Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!