Affirma Consulting
www.affirmaconsulting.com Bellevue, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Growth, development, collaboration, and great morals make this my favorite job ever!

Bellevue, WA

ProsAffirma cares about their employees and it really shows. I feel valued both as an employee, and a person. The environment is fun, friendly, and hard working. It is truly a breath of fresh air to work for a company that not only does great work, but has stand up morals too! The team is full of incredibly smart, driven, kind, and fun people. I learn something new every day, and really do enjoy coming to work.

ConsThe halls are always buzzing...I personally love this about Affirma as there is rarely a dull moment but if you don't like a relatively fast paced, collaborative environment it might not be a good fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on caring and we will keep on succeeding!

Affirma has given me a career

I have been working at Affirma Consulting full-time

Pros: Affirma has been the best place I've ever worked, and my boss is truly interested in helping me achieve my goals. I'm… Cons: The company is growing and that may be a con for someone who wants things to always stay the… Advice to Senior Management: As we grow, remember where we came from. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I've finally found my dream job! I consider myself lucky to have found such an amazing group of people to be a part of.

Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Affirma Consulting

Pros: Not only is every single person at the company practically a super-genius (I'm talking about geniuses that speed-read college text books, writing flight simulators in… Cons: There's nothing I dislike about Affirma. I consider myself incredibly lucky to work here! The only complaint I have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Affirma Consulting.

Worked for Affirma Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affirma Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Affirma Consulting CEO Michael Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Affirma Consulting employees.