Affymetrix
www.affymetrix.com Santa Clara, CA 500 to 999 Employees

One of the best time of my working years.

QC Lab Analyst (Former Employee)
West Sacramento, CA

I worked at Affymetrix

ProsFree food, promote from within, family atmosphere, market leadership, cutting edge technology, diversity, supportive upper management, generous tuition fee reimbursement program and prestige.

ConsManagement prone to make misstep, get out of focus and tend to be high flying leading to losing market dominance and leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should have kept the West Sacramento, Ca manufacturing facility because it is the only property that Affymetrix, Inc. owned and practically new and immaculate when it was shut down and move operation to Singapore.

Good place to work, but needs improvement!

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Affymetrix

Pros: -Good benefits for a mid-size company. -Hard working and talented people, culturally diverse. -Fair spot… Cons: -Great technology that needs updating. -Aggressive time lines in product development. -Need… Advice to Senior Management: -Unbalanced structure- too many managers for the number of people who work hands on. -Insecurity about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to make a difference in a growing scientific field

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Affymetrix

Pros: Great products and some very dedicated people Cons: Too much emphasis on 'face time' Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Affymetrix.

Worked for Affymetrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Affymetrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Affymetrix CEO Frank Whitney. All reviews posted anonymously by Affymetrix employees.