Aflac

www.aflac.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Aflac

Tough starting out but room for great potential.

Current Employee - Associate in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Aflac

Pros

Great management, good compensation if your a good seller, fun place to work, make your own schedule, unlimited potential for growth.

Cons

It can be tough starting out because there is a learning curve. If your a good seller you can do very well.

I don't really have any advice other than to maybe provide a stipend for new associates to keep some food on the table.

818 Other Employee Reviews for Aflac (View Most Recent)

Opened the doors to financial heaven

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Brandon, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Brandon, FL

I have been working at Aflac

Pros

Name recognition is amazing, number 1 at paying claims (4days), easy to sell & affordable products, constant training and contest

Cons

AFLAC hires EVERYONE, there are too many agents, most don't deserve to be in a position like what AFLAC offers

Be scarce on who is hired, not everyone can handle this job. Bad agents ruin good agents chances at groups

Sloooow

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I worked at Aflac

Pros

Pay is very good, good recognition, it's a company to be proud of. Very laid back environment, they believe in being green, give a lot of rewards to employees.

Cons

Good ol' boy network. People are very complacent. People are not motivated, and those who are, are penalized and clique groups make things difficult. I never saw anyone work overtime, and people took personal time off all the time. There is a lot of two-faced activities going on. I heard managers speak nicely to employees, then speak poorly of them to other people in the company. Very unprofessional.

Your middle management is unmotivated. Employees should not be scolded for asking to learn new tasks and look for opportunities for growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Aflac