Aflac

www.aflac.com

GREAT CAREER!!!

Associate (Current Employee) Council Bluffs, IA

ProsWith Aflac you are your own boss, With the benefit of taking your career as high as you like. You work in an extremely possitive work environment and Aflac sets goals for you with Amazing bonuses at the finish line. They send you to a top notch sales school and prepare you to the best of there ability so when you get out into the sales field you can be ready for anything it throws at you.

ConsYou must be driven to do this job, Quiet non outgoing people will most likely not enjoy this. If you do not put the work into this job, your chances for success are almost 0. I wish I had more to say about the negitives so I could satisfie Glassdoor but I just cannot.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Speaking for all associates I know, we are very pleased with the service you provide us in the field and we know that you are always trying to improve on the things you do and believe me, it is noticed. Thank you again management.

I love it

Aflac Agent (Current Employee) Tuscaloosa, AL

I have been working at Aflac as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Independence, commision based so you get out what you put… Cons: Takes hard work and is difficult at first. Advice to Senior Management: Need to be harder on who we hire. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging work environment.. and treated like royalty

Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee) Laredo, TX

I have been working at Aflac part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great challenges filled with competitive spirit and awesome rewards... Great commission based job… Cons: Must be sales oriented individual and have customer service skills..… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!