Aflac
www.aflac.com Columbus, GA 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work

Claims Specialist (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat company that actually cares about their employees. They have great benefits and the work environment is professional but also fun at the same time.

ConsIt is hard to work your way up through the company because people really do love working here so there isn't a lot of people stepping down or leaving the company. So spots in upper management don't come open very often.

Great people, great product, not so great income

Miami, FL

I have been working at Aflac for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, Fortune 200 company to represent, excellent products to… Cons: Difficult to make money consistently and quickly. Everybody is independent,… Advice to Senior Management: Bite the bullet and re-structure the field force. Carpet bombing has damaged the reputation. Figure out a way… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aflac was great

Regional Recruiter (Former Employee)
Newark, DE

I worked at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: this place had so much room for growth always excited… Cons: It was kind of a small office didnt get the… Advice to Senior Management: hire more qualified candidates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aflac CEO Dan Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees.