Aflac

www.aflac.com

An excellent experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe entire marketing team was collaborative and I received much guidance. There was so much to learn and I had access to all of it. The facilities were also fantastic. Everyone was wonderful and genial.

ConsInternal politics played a role as they did in any company. This is to be expected, especially with a large company like Aflac. Nonetheless, that did not in any way affect my ability to perform.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement did a great job. I think at some points there were redundant meetings and pep sessions, but that's really par for the course. Maybe the management could be more 'authentic,' so to speak.

Great Place to Work

Claims Specialist (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company that actually cares about their employees. They have great benefits… Cons: It is hard to work your way up through the company because people really do love working here so there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aflac was great

Regional Recruiter (Former Employee) Newark, DE

I worked at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: this place had so much room for growth always excited… Cons: It was kind of a small office didnt get the… Advice to Senior Management: hire more qualified candidates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!