Aflac
www.aflac.com Columbus, GA 5000+ Employees

Want a career or just a job?

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

ProsYou get more than you put in. If you take a long term view and think of it as a career, your last career, you'll make it. This is a great company in an industry where there aren't a lot of great companies. It is NOT for everyone. On the other hand, how many careers are there that do not require years of college where you can earn above average income the first year?

ConsIf you just want a paycheck, apply at a restaurant or store. However, if you do that and work really hard you'll be paid just as much as the lazy bum working next to you.

Administrative Intern

Administrative Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aflac part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great People and Wonderful competitive environment Cons: Hard to get started in industry through this company--come with… Advice to Senior Management: Influence your employees to keep clients as well as attain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I do not recommend this company to newly agent !

Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee)
    West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Aflac full-time for less than a year

Pros: If as an agent you already have your network and client… Cons: you must have income from your other job to stay… Advice to Senior Management: I believe ,this company at least need to offer some benefit… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aflac CEO Dan Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees.