Aflac

www.aflac.com

Great company to work for, love the people, pay could have been better.

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

ProsPerks and management were great. I loved the culture and all the people I worked with. They still offer a pension and 401K, which is rare these days.

ConsCompensation could have been much better. Columbus is a small town and the mill barons like to keep it that way. They keep everyone from job hoping and force lower salaries all around.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are a very profitable company, release the purse strings and pay your staff better. This could be an even better company, much like its wonderful history, you have lost something special in the past 5 years.

Business Analyst, worked for over 5 years

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Columbus, GA

I have been working at Aflac full-time

Pros: Aflac is a very caring company and provides free Cancer… Cons: There are opportunities for advancement, however , the pay for… More

Great Place to Work and Advance

Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) Columbus, GA

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Wonderful Career Opportunities. Good Pay. Great Benefits. Cons: Difficulty in transitioning to a different department. Advice to Senior Management: More Career Opportunities to transition into other departments. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!