Aflac

www.aflac.com

You make your own way

Accident & Health Agent (Former Employee) Garden City, NY

ProsYou make your own hours which is great especially if you have other things going or or sudden events. The managers are great people overall but will secretly trash you if you aren't doing well. All they care about is numbers.

ConsManagers will leave you on your own after a few weeks, and then pester you when your numbers aren't high enough. If you don't have a good manager, then more likely then not your career will fail quickly. Turnover is very high in this position.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic to potential employees when meeting with them. Don't show the high number of making over $150K your first year. Only elite people do this.

hard work but if you can stick with it OK money/

Agent (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: good company to work for lots of hard work and time required to be successful. would say if you don't have… Cons: hard to keep agents because of no base pay. so market is over saturated because people get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Self motivated will do well. But its not for everyone.

Field Agent (Current Employee) Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: No cap on comission Valuable skills to learn There are great agents… Cons: A lot to learn and a lot of investment. Also recommend working a job to sustain while getting business. They say anything to recruit people,… Advice to Senior Management: People are all different, with different strengths and weaknesses. Aflac management needs to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!