Aflac

www.aflac.com

Adequate

District Sales Associate (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsGood office atmosphere. District sales associates willing to mentor aspiring agents. My mentor's administrator was extremely helpful in sales training and studying for the Virginia State Health Insurance Exam. Learned effective sales techniques.

ConsNot much personal interaction with associates. Sales training meetings are boring and ineffective. Almost everything must be done yourself. Far too much cold calling to start out. Fast-Start seminar in Maryland is motivating, though networking is tough if you don't have immediate or second degree connections to business owners or HR representatives. You are your own business- there is no salary, only commission. If you have any past criminal history, consider yourself unqualified.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining should be shadow training. Aspiring agent should be able to shadow a district sales associate for a period of two weeks to see how the best producers organize themselves, cold call, and network with potential clients.

Aflac HQTRS has an Outstanding Training department!

Trainer (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

I worked at Aflac full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Family oriented company that provides employees with the tools to… Cons: The call center should offer 24 her customer service and… Advice to Senior Management: Call Center Management needs to be rotated. They have become too comfortable in their positions.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for. Provides training and support to employees

AFLAC Field Sales Agent (Former Employee)

I worked at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: I like working for a company that has high standards and delivers what they sell. Aflac does this… Cons: Since it is outside sales, there is a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: I really don't see what they could do to make conditions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!