Aflac
www.aflac.com Columbus, GA 5000+ Employees

Great Part-time job

Independent Agent Representing Aflac (Sales) (Current Employee)
Hammonton, NJ

ProsNo pressure to perform. Totally on your own. Great name brand.Very good products (varies by state). Very good company marketing support. Company does pay claims incredibily fast (4-5 days).

ConsTraining is extremely poor. Company is non-discriminate on who they hire, which causes problems when prospecting accounts with prior Aflac experience. Little local management support. If you don't sell .... you don't make money. No benefits provided ... you're on your own!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking an Amway approach to your busines development. Hire qualified professionals, and limited the number by territorial. This would result in greater new business production & retention, and a much lower sales associate turn-over rate.

Its a career which takes time to develop and can't get rich quickly.

Agent (Current Employee)
    Newark, NJ

I have been working at Aflac

Pros: Great voluntary benefits to offer employees, (Small to Medium Size) Affordable to employees Great Brand Name Very Rewarding… Cons: Competition with other Aflac Agents Very Saturated with agents All Commission High Turnover Constant… Advice to Senior Management: Promote more District Coordinators. More

I wish I had read these reviews before I wasted my time.

Independent Agent (Former Employee)
    Searcy, AR

I worked at Aflac

Pros: Very positive attitudes from senior management, but then again they are the ones making all the… Cons: They hire new agents to open new accounts and don't seem really care if they succeed or not. Their hiring philisophy is to hire… Advice to Senior Management: Be more honest in your interviews with rookie agents and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aflac CEO Dan Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees.