Afni
www.afnicareers.com Bloomington, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place for a starter Job

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

ProsThe training is good, the people are nice, they work with your schedule and are flexible as long as you play by their rules.

ConsThe pay starts out at 9 per hour. It is hard to move up even when you have a lot more experience than everyone else. Hours are horrible if you have a family life.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers need to care more about their employees rather than the numbers if you have a happy team then the numbers will fall into place.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Afni full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Afni is a very fast moving, top notch outsourcer. There are always new… Cons: Due to client demands, sometimes it can be challenging for… Advice to Senior Management: Always look to improve communications. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

They have no resect for your personal life

CSSC (Former Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

I worked at Afni full-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay and the pizza Cons: They only care about their sales and not the health… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Afni.

Worked for Afni? Contribute to the Community!

Afni – Why Work for Us?

As a contact center, our focus is providing customer service experiences that go beyond normal expectations. We answer toll-free numbers and assist online customers with things like billing questions, product… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Afni reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Afni CEO Ron Greene . All reviews posted anonymously by Afni employees.