There are newer employer reviews for Afni

They have no resect for your personal life

Former Employee - CSSC in Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - CSSC in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Afni full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay and the pizza

Cons

They only care about their sales and not the health of the employees

Other Employee Reviews for Afni

1. Job itself was fine. Management was not.

Former Employee - Web Chat Customer Service Representative in Bowling Green, KY
    Former Employee - Web Chat Customer Service Representative in Bowling Green, KY

I worked at Afni full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay was good for the amount of work you actually had to do. If you don't mind people swearing at you over IM and can handle unruly customers, it's not a problem at all. Sitting there talking to people is fine, but what management expects of you is impossible to achieve.

Cons

There were certain guidelines that we were expected to meet on a daily basis. When I worked there, I was one of TWO people who constantly met all of them, and yet I was still treated as though I had no clue what I was doing. Coaches and Quality reps would constantly berate employees for not making the specified goals, and even if you DID meet the goals you were still told, nastily, that you had to do better or else there would be consequences. I can handle constructive criticism, but they never offered that. Instead of being happy that you met their unattainable goals, they were upset that you weren't doing even better. I appreciate wanting someone to constantly improve, but going about telling them that in a nasty fashion is not good for morale. Also, they frequently fired people for no reason, oftentimes making something up so as not to be liable for unemployment payouts or anything of the sort. Their guise of "We've never laid anyone off" may be true, but firing someone for literally no reason and not telling them what they did is ridiculous. Maybe it's better now, but when I worked there I feared for my job every day despite being one of the top two best reps in the entire company.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better. Don't lie to them about how when their department gets dissolved that you'll fit them in elsewhere. Don't berate them for exceeding expectations. And above all, use some common sense.

Sure there are problems

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greeley, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greeley, CO

I have been working at Afni full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great desks, good phones, mostly reliable operating systems. One trainer imparticular is awesome and the other trainers are extremely nice and proficient at their jobs. The upper management seems capable and the job itself is mostly enjoyable. Lots of activities and distractions to break up the day.

Cons

The coaches are haughty at best and demeaning on average. They aren't friendly and are extremely aloof. There seems to be drama all of the time. I really can't say how rudely the coaches behave toward what they seem to view as lesser lifeforms. They run off good reps within the first week. They have a "100%" attendance policy, what is the use of PTO that you can never take?

Advice to Management

Stop instilling a culture of exclusion between middle management and staff.