Afni

www.afnicareers.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Afni

They have no resect for your personal life

Former Employee - CSSC in Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - CSSC in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Afni full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The pay and the pizza

Cons

They only care about their sales and not the health of the employees

155 Other Employee Reviews for Afni (View Most Recent)

Job itself was fine. Management was not.

Former Employee - Web Chat Customer Service Representative in Bowling Green, KY
    Former Employee - Web Chat Customer Service Representative in Bowling Green, KY

I worked at Afni full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay was good for the amount of work you actually had to do. If you don't mind people swearing at you over IM and can handle unruly customers, it's not a problem at all. Sitting there talking to people is fine, but what management expects of you is impossible to achieve.

Cons

There were certain guidelines that we were expected to meet on a daily basis. When I worked there, I was one of TWO people who constantly met all of them, and yet I was still treated as though I had no clue what I was doing. Coaches and Quality reps would constantly berate employees for not making the specified goals, and even if you DID meet the goals you were still told, nastily, that you had to do better or else there would be consequences. I can handle constructive criticism, but they never offered that. Instead of being happy that you met their unattainable goals, they were upset that you weren't doing even better. I appreciate wanting someone to constantly improve, but going about telling them that in a nasty fashion is not good for morale. Also, they frequently fired people for no reason, oftentimes making something up so as not to be liable for unemployment payouts or anything of the sort. Their guise of "We've never laid anyone off" may be true, but firing someone for literally no reason and not telling them what they did is ridiculous. Maybe it's better now, but when I worked there I feared for my job every day despite being one of the top two best reps in the entire company.

Treat your employees better. Don't lie to them about how when their department gets dissolved that you'll fit them in elsewhere. Don't berate them for exceeding expectations. And above all, use some common sense.

Nice environment to work at.

Former Employee - Customer Care Consultant in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Care Consultant in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Afni

Pros

The pay and benefits are meaningful. The people are great. Good working enivronment. Coaches are wonderful. Some managers done care about their employees.

Cons

The hours are not flexable enough. The training is not perfect. It does not get you ready for real calls like on the floor. Managers have their mind of their own.

Some management personnel and HR do not listen to their employees issue enough. My advice is to retrain them by putting them in their employees shoes and see how they handle issues. Teach them not deceive employees and tell the truth.

There are newer employer reviews for Afni