Great Place to work

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Evans, CO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Evans, CO

I worked at Afni full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training was detailed and really focused on the services supported. They are good people. They're extremely flexible on schedules. Pay is good for customer service. Customers call in so making sales are a breeze. The phone systems are simple and effective.

Cons

Calls need to be kept under 8 minutes but on average it takes 14 minutes to an hour just to resolve the customers' needs. There was little (if any) IT department, so it was difficult to register for benefits.

Advice to Management

Quality is better than quantity. Start billing the client based on the minutes on the phone rather than the amount of calls taken. This should help decrease the customer callbacks, transfers, and escalations to management. Also get another client.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Not good for your health and sanity

Current Employee - Customer Care Consultant in Bowling Green, KY
    Current Employee - Customer Care Consultant in Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Afni full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Semi-flexible schedules, mostly friendly coworkers, extensive training. The job can be good on some days and for some the benefits can be useful.

Cons

Low pay, little opportunity for advancement, poor communication between staff and management, stressful environment. To put it bluntly, I sit at a desk and take abuse I don't deserve from people I don't know and get paid barely enough to pay my bills. I have not been promoted once and have watched less experienced employees get promoted above me and whenever I present an issue to management, it rarely gets resolved.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, pay better, and stop telling us one thing and doing another. When we come to you with a problem, it should become a top priority to get it resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.

2. Horrible

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Afni full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Almost nothing, My trainer was a really nice guy, and my coworkers are great.

Cons

This job eats away at your soul, You are treated as if you are not a person, but someone who can be replaced within seconds. Do good at your job and you only get scolded for not doing better. Managers refuse to take supervisor calls, refuse to help you with questions you have, and refuse to talk to you in any decent manner.