Great Place to work

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Evans, CO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Evans, CO

I worked at Afni full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training was detailed and really focused on the services supported. They are good people. They're extremely flexible on schedules. Pay is good for customer service. Customers call in so making sales are a breeze. The phone systems are simple and effective.

Cons

Calls need to be kept under 8 minutes but on average it takes 14 minutes to an hour just to resolve the customers' needs. There was little (if any) IT department, so it was difficult to register for benefits.

Quality is better than quantity. Start billing the client based on the minutes on the phone rather than the amount of calls taken. This should help decrease the customer callbacks, transfers, and escalations to management. Also get another client.

Other Reviews for Afni

work at home customer service

Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Afni full-time for less than a year

Pros

100% legit. They provide the equipment. You don't need home phone service, just internet and electricity. Flexible scheduling and the people are nice.

Cons

low pay, especially for the puppet show they want you to put on when speaking to customers. You can't just answer the customer's questions effeciently, they also want you to be their best friend while keeping handle time down. Thanksgiving was not a paid holiday

Not good for your health and sanity

Current Employee - Customer Care Consultant  in  Bowling Green, KY
    Current Employee - Customer Care Consultant in Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Afni full-time for more than a year

Pros

Semi-flexible schedules, mostly friendly coworkers, extensive training. The job can be good on some days and for some the benefits can be useful.

Cons

Low pay, little opportunity for advancement, poor communication between staff and management, stressful environment. To put it bluntly, I sit at a desk and take abuse I don't deserve from people I don't know and get paid barely enough to pay my bills. I have not been promoted once and have watched less experienced employees get promoted above me and whenever I present an issue to management, it rarely gets resolved.

Listen to your employees, pay better, and stop telling us one thing and doing another. When we come to you with a problem, it should become a top priority to get it resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Afni.

Worked for Afni? Contribute to the Community!