Afni

www.afnicareers.com

Great Place to work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Evans, CO

ProsTraining was detailed and really focused on the services supported. They are good people. They're extremely flexible on schedules. Pay is good for customer service. Customers call in so making sales are a breeze. The phone systems are simple and effective.

ConsCalls need to be kept under 8 minutes but on average it takes 14 minutes to an hour just to resolve the customers' needs. There was little (if any) IT department, so it was difficult to register for benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality is better than quantity. Start billing the client based on the minutes on the phone rather than the amount of calls taken. This should help decrease the customer callbacks, transfers, and escalations to management. Also get another client.

work at home customer service

Work At Home Customer Service (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Afni full-time for less than a year

Pros: 100% legit. They provide the equipment. You don't need home phone… Cons: low pay, especially for the puppet show they want you to put on when speaking to customers. You can't just answer the… More

Not good for your health and sanity

Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Afni full-time for more than a year

Pros: Semi-flexible schedules, mostly friendly coworkers, extensive training. The job can be… Cons: Low pay, little opportunity for advancement, poor communication between staff and management, stressful environment. To put it bluntly, I sit at a desk and take… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, pay better, and stop telling us one thing and doing another. When we come to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Afni.

Worked for Afni? Contribute to the Community!