Agate Software
www.agatesoftware.com Okemos, MI 16 to 50 Employees

Exceptional

Programmer (Current Employee)
Okemos, MI

ProsI've been at this company for over 5 years and have been given opportunities that other companies can't provide. I'm able to make a difference and contribute to the company's success. I get to directly interact with clients and help them achieve their goals. I'm not just a face in the crowd. Work ethic is highly valued! People who legitimately try, see first hand what impact they have. I also get to help solve problems instead of handing them off to someone else and have them take all the credit.

ConsLike all work places you get coworkers that complain. The bad ones try to bring the rest of us down with their selfish agendas. But when you pay attention to what they say and their motivation behind it, they really just care about themselves and not the company as a whole. Their just not good team players.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for all the extras that you do, it makes this a fun place to work. Also, it helps us know you appreciate what we do.

This place is a joke.

Configuration Specialist (Current Employee)
    East Lansing, MI

I have been working at Agate Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for a technical job, Agate Software is a pretty easy place to get… Cons: Fresh out of college, I accepted an entry level position as a "Configuration Specialist" with the simple goal of attaining some beginners experience. Frankly, there… Advice to Senior Management: The management isn't just overly strict. They are down-right disrespectful. I'd recommend some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of Opportunity but little recognition or reward

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Okemos, MI

I worked at Agate Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunities to expand in your field are abundant, but that… Cons: Too much work, not enough employees. Management looks to bring in money before investing in its products and much of the company is run… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your company, your people and your products. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Agate Software.

Worked for Agate Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agate Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agate Software CEO Timothy C. Pearl. All reviews posted anonymously by Agate Software employees.