Agente Communications

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Agente Communications

This place is very intense, but you can make plenty of money! I had to dial it back....

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I am pretty sure this company is one of the fastest growing companies in Dallas. Money driven atmosphere, new positions are needed and is a great chance grow with this company. MOST of the people are nice. It is a call center, so don't expect much from anyone.

Cons

There are some crazy people walking around that company. If you have not been there for 5 years, don't expect to get paid much. Sell, sell ,sell. fake , fake , fake. A few of the managers have their nose stuck in the air and don't really care about you. There are some pleasant managers though.

Get off your high horse and do your job. Favoritism is out of control . It's unfair and stops you from seeing issues with the company and it's employees. All you guys care about is yourself and your family members who all work for you!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Agente Communications (View Most Recent)

I thought it was going well at agente, but I was fired a little after a month.

Former Employee - Don't Know in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Don't Know in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Sales experience, can make a little money in the begining, from my understanding can make big bucks as you get more experience and get better leads.

Cons

Uncaring staff, I made more money in donations than I was paid, quite naturally, but I was fired from what I was told because I bought in too many mail donations. Didn't sound right to me, but hey what can I do.

You suck, and I think it was due to race and cultural differences why I was fired. I saw plenty of people I was making more money than and they are still working there.

telemarketer

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications part-time (less than a year)

Pros

offers cash incentive bonuses for most sales each week

Cons

pressure to push people to pay even if they swear they dont have it. Roaches in the area, very noisy from others who are not working

There are newer employer reviews for Agente Communications