Agente Communications

This place is very intense, but you can make plenty of money! I had to dial it back....

Telemarketer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI am pretty sure this company is one of the fastest growing companies in Dallas. Money driven atmosphere, new positions are needed and is a great chance grow with this company. MOST of the people are nice. It is a call center, so don't expect much from anyone.

ConsThere are some crazy people walking around that company. If you have not been there for 5 years, don't expect to get paid much. Sell, sell ,sell. fake , fake , fake. A few of the managers have their nose stuck in the air and don't really care about you. There are some pleasant managers though.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your high horse and do your job. Favoritism is out of control . It's unfair and stops you from seeing issues with the company and it's employees. All you guys care about is yourself and your family members who all work for you!

telemarketer

Telemarketer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications part-time for less than a year

Pros: offers cash incentive bonuses for most sales each week Cons: pressure to push people to pay even if they swear they dont have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Telemarketer

Telemarketer (Former Employee) Dallas, OR

I worked at Agente Communications part-time for less than a year

Pros: The company recruits most of its employees from area halfway houses. The fact that they're willing to give offenders a second chance is… Cons: Though there's some chance of advancement, there's little opportunity to… Advice to Senior Management: 1985 called - it wants its phones back. Embrace technology,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Agente Communications.

Worked for Agente Communications? Contribute to the Community!