There are newer employer reviews for Agile-1

Client Service Recruiter

Former Employee - Client Service Recruiter  in  Richmond, VA
Former Employee - Client Service Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I worked at Agile-1 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Company with good concepts.

Cons

I feel they are afraid to spend money where it is needed. We used Citrix for email and it was the worst system ever for getting email. They gave us so many chances to do things with the company but never followed through.

Remember your employees they are the reason why you are where you are today.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Agile-1 (View Most Recent)

This is One Cheap Company

I worked at Agile-1 full-time for more than a year

Pros

No Micromanagement
    Good Concept and Idea

Cons

This is one of the cheapest companies I have ever worked for. The salaries are far lower than that of their competitors and other industry related companies. They have very expensive health care even for an individual, I cannot imagine if I had a family to take care of. The Paid time off allowance is very low and they are extremely strict about this and how it works. The company as a whole doesn’t recognize good talent when they have it and there is not a feeling that they want individuals to succeed like with other companies. The training is lacking and its very much a sink or swim type of environment and feeling. They also expect extra hours with no compensation. There is no culture present at Agile-1. Nothing like Holiday parties exist and you can forget about a raise even if you have been there over 2 years. If you are lucky enough to secure a raise after lengthy service, its minimal and may not even be close to 3%. This is particularly disturbing because they continue to hire numerous employees but neglect to take care of the talent they have or to recognize it. There is little or no support from managment.

OVER WORK STAFF

Former Employee - CSM  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - CSM in Denver, CO

I worked at Agile-1 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has some good Ideas, and some good Technologies.

Cons

Family Run, Nepotism. No Training, No raises. Very Political. No help or support for staff.

Use some of the incredible profits, and help your staff, give raises from 4 years ago. Promote deserving employees, and not just family, and friends of family.

There are newer employer reviews for Agile-1

Worked for Agile-1? Contribute to the Community!