AgileEngine
creamtec.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Smart people, nice environment

Vice President of Solutions (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsThe people are awesome. Every single employee I have worked with is top notch, never settling for less than the best. The mission is also incredibly motivating. Engineers can build software at many companies, but few offer the satisfaction that your work helps an important cause. In addition, DC is a great place to live.

ConsThere are no obvious cons with CreamTec. The best one I can think of is a less than fully formed career advancement program. CreamTecis a small company, so it hasn't established or standardized how to get opportunities to move up in the company. Some departments are more ahead than others in this.
... there is so much work to be done that its hard to know when to stop some days...

Contract through CreamTec in Rockville, MD

Senior Java/Hadoop/Big Data Developer (Current Employee)
    Rockville, MD

I have been working at AgileEngine as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The company is very professional. It's not a typical body shop that finds candidates by keywords on the Internet. They know what they do and… Cons: Since I am not a full time employee, I cannot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A company with great deal of flexibility

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
    Herndon, VA

I have been working at AgileEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company has an extensive portfolio of customers/projects that provides wide selection of opportunities for its employees. Excellent communication between senior management and team members.… Cons: There were minor glitches with new employees onboarding procedures, which… Advice to Senior Management: Stay on the right track which has ensured the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AgileEngine.

Worked for AgileEngine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AgileEngine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AgileEngine CEO Alex Kalinovsky. All reviews posted anonymously by AgileEngine employees.