Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Many promises, not much follow up.

Process Development (Current Employee)
Boulder, CO

ProsSuperior quality in product. People generally want to be there and work hard. Very flexible in working with your work life balance.

ConsManagement is extremely cautious in all situations. Seem to want to have one person to do the work of 3. Lack of training when starting. No real professional development conversations going on with supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that you are looking at your business needs and your staff and understand that when a group loses three people, they need to be replaced, not have their work dumped onto the shoulders of others.

Great place to start off a career

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies

Pros: Management was very supportive with providing the tools needed to enhance my skill set or directing me to a position where… Cons: The slow business industry leads to some rough economic patches where you're unsure if… Advice to Senior Management: Con: Be more enthusiastic and energetic. Some of the company communications were dull and non-exciting. Pro:… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Can't believe they are still in business

Design Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies

Pros: Free coffee Lots of parking spaces in the parking lot. Layoffs… Cons: Many project cancellations. No innovation, just add some lipstick to the pig products and call… Advice to Senior Management: Please retire and get some people with an innovative streak… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.