Agilent Technologies

www.agilent.com

Agilent is an amazing place to work

Firmware Development Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Rosa, CA

ProsAgilent believes strongly in work/life balance. They generally pay a little less than their competitors, but they respect and value their employees and their families. The work environment is much less stressful than the competition. It's very easy to change projects and even job functions within the company.

People are free to move between marketing, planning, manufacturing, R&D, etc and learn along the way. Professional and personal development are highly encouraged for all employees, even if beyond the scope of your current job function.

Agilent believes in supporting the local community, regularly sponsoring local chapters of Young Professionals Network, Active 20-30, United Way, and many smaller charities.

ConsLower pay and more expensive benefits than a lot of competitors. There are lots of options for benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, etc) to help mitigate the costs, and the company still pays a big chunk of the cost for you, but full coverage for employee + family can still run over $300/mo.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and the great environment!

We keep you busy

Tax Manager (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice Location, casual dress code, flexible hours, on-site cafeteria, competitive… Cons: There's a lot of "fire drills" - last many changes, high… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize the team, communicate, make yourselves available Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Relaxing interview experience

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Competitive salary as to my first permanent job in the… Cons: Too many rounds of interviews Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!