Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Agilent is an amazing place to work

Firmware Development Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

ProsAgilent believes strongly in work/life balance. They generally pay a little less than their competitors, but they respect and value their employees and their families. The work environment is much less stressful than the competition. It's very easy to change projects and even job functions within the company.

People are free to move between marketing, planning, manufacturing, R&D, etc and learn along the way. Professional and personal development are highly encouraged for all employees, even if beyond the scope of your current job function.

Agilent believes in supporting the local community, regularly sponsoring local chapters of Young Professionals Network, Active 20-30, United Way, and many smaller charities.

ConsLower pay and more expensive benefits than a lot of competitors. There are lots of options for benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, etc) to help mitigate the costs, and the company still pays a big chunk of the cost for you, but full coverage for employee + family can still run over $300/mo.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and the great environment!

Relaxing interview experience

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Competitive salary as to my first permanent job in the… Cons: Too many rounds of interviews Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with great leaders

Procurement Professional (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: being part of the leading edge in electronic and scientific… Cons: hard hit by downturns since separating from HP Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.