Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Good place to work. The people and push for innovation keep it engaging and mostly enjoyable.

Santa Rosa, CA

ProsHands on testing and research, engaging work, highly skilled employees, good work culture, flexible work schedules, decent benefits, and bonuses twice per year (if the company does well enough).

ConsSome project schedules can be very demanding and difficult to meet. Working cross-culturally with manufacturers and employees abroad has its difficulties.

Innovative, yet remembers its roots....

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: MBWA, work/life balance, fun atmosphere, great benefits Cons: Sometimes, Agilent needs to push a little further out into… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! I think it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company over-all.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Santa Rosa, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very good benefits, compensation and work-life balance objectives. Senior management strives for improvement and brings much… Cons: Career advancement can be limiting from within, depending on politics. Mostly great people to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.