Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Best company for a reason

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsAgilent has incredibly smart people, with high integrity. The company usually demands accountability and lets most employees with autonomy. Lots of ways to contribute and innovate.

ConsEach department has it's own culture and practices are not always consistent. I've had 10 different senior managers since I started and each one had their own priorities for ruling their empire.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up for your strong employees and hold the weak employees accountable for their bad behavior. Sometimes bad behavior is overlooked in order to keep the peace.

Interesting company to work for

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clarita, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The wide varieties of Agilent products/solutions is fascinating. Not afraid… Cons: Agilent has a much older workforce from the HP days, however recently there has… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work. The people and push for innovation keep it engaging and mostly enjoyable.

Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time

Pros: Hands on testing and research, engaging work, highly skilled employees, good work culture, flexible… Cons: Some project schedules can be very demanding and difficult to meet.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.