Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Excellent team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

ProsThoroughly enjoyed the work. Very laid back environment and leads/supervisors were very supportive and knowledgeable. Would go back in a heartbeat!

ConsI wish I could have stayed longer, but budget cuts required contracts to be cut back. As a large business, this is to be expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on your core technologies; make sure there is a solid base in the central technologies of your trade before branching out and acquiring other businesses.

Great place to work, friendly environment, with dedicated employees.

Market Research Intern (Former Employee)
    Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Agilent Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I felt that the management had a great sense of direction for where the company was headed. From day one I was made to… Cons: Limited amount of job opportunities non engineers. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to hear the opinions of the employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Used to be a great culture but has turned into a bully culture.

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lots of smart people to work with. Cons: Work-life balance issues really depend on how your immediate manager or their manager views the topic, for example, can you work from home or are… Advice to Senior Management: Spread the wealth to the folks who are doing the work. The pay system gives little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.