Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Contracting at Agilent, you are treated like a 2nd class citizen

Software Test Engineer (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsPay was OK... not great. Big Company.. easy to get lost. Duties of a contractor are light since they lock you out of meetings. Very friendly person who apologized about how they officially treated me. I did get free lunches.. unofficially.

ConsPay was OK... not great. As a contractor, your duties are lighter than full time persons. They lock you out of meetings, company events, card key different, not really part of the team in Engineering. $$They rarely convert Contractors to Full time...$$$ Contract agencies take 1/2 of salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementConvert more contractors to full time and not treat them so poorly.

Work with people who are dedicated to their jobs while working with the latest technology.

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time

Pros: Great benefits, and great people. Cons: Sometimes you can be just a number. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great work environment

I have been working at Agilent Technologies

Pros: work/life balance, one layer away from silicon valley hustle Cons: limited positions for promotion, most workers ar 50+ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.