Agilent Technologies
www.agilent.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

A laid back culture and great people makes for a nice work environment.

Marketing (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsThe culture is very relaxed and easy-going. Agilent offers great options to balance your work and home life and the people here have been nothing but great to work with.

ConsBeing a large company, it is hard sometimes to juggle resources that are spread out all over the world. The politics surrounding a large corporation like this can make life difficult at times but that would be true of almost any large organization in the biotech industry.

Good company but poor leadership in some areas

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Agilent Technologies full-time

Pros: Decent salary, good benefits, and some amazing co-workers Cons: They preach respect, but senior leadership fails to respect their employees. There are some significant leadership issues on Chemical Analysis side of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great place to work

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: culture, people, values,respect for individual, 360 degree feedback, teamwork. CEO… Cons: global company - generally work morning and evenings. Advice to Senior Management: keep moving the ship forward! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Agilent Technologies.

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilent Technologies CEO Bill Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees.