There are newer employer reviews for Agilent Technologies

Welcoming attitude and a very open company culture

Former Employee - Marketing Engineering Intern  in  Santa Rosa, CA
Former Employee - Marketing Engineering Intern in Santa Rosa, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros

As an intern, I was always treated as though I had something to offer and that the work I was doing was valuable for the company. The internship coordinators made an effort to familiarize us with the company culture, business areas, and corporate structure by scheduling conferences with managers and tours of the facilities in both Santa Rosa and the headquarters in Santa Clara. We even had the CEO Bill Sullivan himself graced us with his presents. This in particular made a lasting impression on me of how much the company values their employees.

I got the impression that career advancement is readily attainable at Agilent. Over the three months I was there, I was introduced to dozens of people that had worked there for decades. I was told that employees are somewhat free to pursue different directions within their departments to find the best match for employment.

Cons

I cannot think of much in the way of cons. My only dislikes are the result of a mismatch between myself and the position I worked, which is not the fault of the company.

Great internship program. If not for discovering that my field of interest lies in an area that Agilent doesn't do business in, I probably could find no reason for not deciding to work there.

533 Other Employee Reviews for Agilent Technologies (View Most Recent)

Agilent is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Agilent Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Colleagues at Agilent are professional, rational, and creative. It's a great work environment.

Cons

I don't have any cons that you don't find anywhere else.

Good company but poor leadership in some areas

I worked at Agilent Technologies full-time

Pros

Decent salary, good benefits, and some amazing co-workers

Cons

They preach respect, but senior leadership fails to respect their employees. There are some significant leadership issues on Chemical Analysis side of the company and Sr. level managers seem to be held to a lesser standard than individual contributors, and somehow get away with much more than should be acceptable in a professional environment

There are newer employer reviews for Agilent Technologies

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!