There are newer employer reviews for Agilent Technologies

Great place to work, interesting technology

Former Employee - R & D Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - R & D Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies

Pros

Great people, cool technology, good work live balance. I worked in the central laboratories so my opinion may be biased high as this was a more academic environment.

Cons

Found some of the employees to be very competitive and found opportunties for advancement to be few and far between.

Keep up the good work and continue to invest in obtaining the brightest folks here in the united states and capitalize on your intellectual capital

reviews filtered by

Spin off, closing and closing moving oversea that's what happen

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Agilent Technologies

Pros

Good people and talent there. Lots of resource both hardware and software readily available. Everybody work hard with long hours spent at work is a plus. I don't have to wait for people to show up tomorrow because they left the office at 4 pm.

Cons

It was a good company to work with. When it still has HP open door policy. But it turned into outsourcing company

Stop shipping technical work to oversea. You need the top mind and talent here in the US to continue Agilent inovation

2. Seem to really respect employees...good place to work

Current Employee - Applications Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Applications Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Agilent Technologies

Pros

Great benefits....great technology.....Nice legacy via HP. Pension plan. Vacation policy. Really nice setup for a balanced lifestyle. A standout in this area

Cons

Terrible communication chain......over-compensated senior management. Need to look into controlling salaries of executive staff......three mil for an exec vp of human resources?

Return to a focus on innovation and invention. Invest in future green technologies as well as refocus on electronic instrument innovation in Asian markets.

There are newer employer reviews for Agilent Technologies