Agilex Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies

Good place to work

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good technologies, Flexible work hours

Cons

Stressful sometimes, Hire and keep good people

none

38 Other Employee Reviews for Agilex Technologies (View Most Recent)

Very impressed with the course Agilex has taken over the last few years!

Current Employee - Senior-Level Consultant in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Senior-Level Consultant in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Full disclosure, I am in my first year with the company. That said, I have known of Agilex for years dating back to the company's inception in '05. I knew the word on the street back then relative to some organizational and management issues which culminated in a high percentage of voluntary resignations within employees' first year with the company. That was not lost on upper-management and I can see firsthand that those issues are changing for the better! It's easily forgotten that while Agilex is a $500 million dollar organization and Government contractor of the year for '10, '11 and '12, this is still only 5 year old company. I have been around the block with several of the heavy-hitters in the government contracting world and I am finding Agilex Technologies to be a well-lead, nimble, lean and fiscally responsible outfit with seemingly limitless potential. I'm not just happy to be here, rather, I do feel very fortunate to be here.

Cons

Only one foosball table in the 3rd floor lounge area. But in all seriousness, I have been sitting here for 3 minutes trying to think of a 'con'.

Encourage more cross-sector communication. I know that's a priority right now already but I think that would offer opportunities to increase efficiency. Other than that, just keep doin' what you're doin'.

This place is a disaster

Former Employee - Engineer in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Engineer in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Agilex Technologies

Pros

Pay was pretty good there

Cons

Stay away from Agilex. It is a do-nothing company that does exactly that. All their engineers quit after a year 'cause they sat around doing nothing. The "manager" never talked to his people; never delegated, he looked down at his feet when he passed you in the hall. A number of recruiters have asked me "Why is there so much turnover at Agilex?" Answer, it sucks.

Get out now before it's too late

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies