Agilex Technologies

www.agilex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies

Overall very good company (Stable and Professional)

Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Chantilly, VA
Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Agilex Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Agilex has a great platform within the Government and is stable across multiple arenas! They hire only top notch talent and you can be sure you will work along side intelligent technology professionals!

Cons

Smaller company growing FAST... although still a small company feel- Agilex is growing at such a rapid rate that the culture is surely in transition!

Try and keep to your roots and remember the values in which Mr. Bob LaRose founded the company upon!

40 Other Employee Reviews for Agilex Technologies (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good technologies, Flexible work hours

Cons

Stressful sometimes, Hire and keep good people

none

Very impressed with the course Agilex has taken over the last few years!

Current Employee - Senior-Level Consultant in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Senior-Level Consultant in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Full disclosure, I am in my first year with the company. That said, I have known of Agilex for years dating back to the company's inception in '05. I knew the word on the street back then relative to some organizational and management issues which culminated in a high percentage of voluntary resignations within employees' first year with the company. That was not lost on upper-management and I can see firsthand that those issues are changing for the better! It's easily forgotten that while Agilex is a $500 million dollar organization and Government contractor of the year for '10, '11 and '12, this is still only 5 year old company. I have been around the block with several of the heavy-hitters in the government contracting world and I am finding Agilex Technologies to be a well-lead, nimble, lean and fiscally responsible outfit with seemingly limitless potential. I'm not just happy to be here, rather, I do feel very fortunate to be here.

Cons

Only one foosball table in the 3rd floor lounge area. But in all seriousness, I have been sitting here for 3 minutes trying to think of a 'con'.

Encourage more cross-sector communication. I know that's a priority right now already but I think that would offer opportunities to increase efficiency. Other than that, just keep doin' what you're doin'.

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies