Agilex Technologies
www.agilex.com Chantilly, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Overall very good company (Stable and Professional)

Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I worked at Agilex Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsAgilex has a great platform within the Government and is stable across multiple arenas! They hire only top notch talent and you can be sure you will work along side intelligent technology professionals!

ConsSmaller company growing FAST... although still a small company feel- Agilex is growing at such a rapid rate that the culture is surely in transition!

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and keep to your roots and remember the values in which Mr. Bob LaRose founded the company upon!

Good place to work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Good technologies, Flexible work hours Cons: Stressful sometimes, Hire and keep good people Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very impressed with the course Agilex has taken over the last few years!

Senior-Level Consultant (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Full disclosure, I am in my first year with the company. That said, I have known of Agilex for years dating back to the… Cons: Only one foosball table in the 3rd floor lounge area. But in all… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage more cross-sector communication. I know that's a priority right now already but I think… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Agilex Technologies.

Worked for Agilex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilex Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilex Technologies CEO R. Scott LaRose. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilex Technologies employees.