Agilex Technologies
www.agilex.com Chantilly, VA 150 to 499 Employees

A great company

Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAgilex has the feel of a small company with the growth and benefits of a large company. With fast growth creates many new career and learning opportunities.

For me, it is all about getting to work with intelligent and dedicated people. I like the hardworking culture at Agilex because I know that my coworkers are just as dedicated as I am. My coworkers are always willing to help or provide advice, even cross sector.

I have seen first hand that upper management is invested in corporate morale - great benefits, iPad giveaways, training and education is strongly encouraged, social gatherings, stock options, bonuses, and I am compensated well.

ConsAgilex is learning how to adapt to their fast growing pace

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communicate all of the great benefits so that everyone is aware. There are so many great aspects to Agilex and sometimes they are not well communicated across the company.

Small Company undergoing growing pains

Agile Coach (Former Employee)
Boise, ID

I worked at Agilex Technologies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Recruits some great professionals and has some high aspirations. … Cons: Aspirations without good leadership was my experience. Bringing various folks from around… Advice to Senior Management: Gaining the business is one thing, but taking time to form your teams and normalize their work/efforts… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall very good company (Stable and Professional)

Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I worked at Agilex Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Agilex has a great platform within the Government and is stable across multiple arenas! They hire… Cons: Smaller company growing FAST... although still a small company feel- Agilex is… Advice to Senior Management: Try and keep to your roots and remember the values… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Agilex Technologies.

Worked for Agilex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilex Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agilex Technologies CEO R. Scott LaRose. All reviews posted anonymously by Agilex Technologies employees.