There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies

Fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Infrastructure PM in Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Infrastructure PM in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you can handle a fast paced environment where EVERYONE works together for the common goal of delivering a product to the customer this is THE PLACE. I have yet to have a bad day, there isn't a day that I dread coming into work. The sector I work for is fabulous,

All I can say is, I am glad I got that call (which was awesome because I wanted to work here since they started) because this place fits my work ethic. My managers and supervisors from all levels are available nearly ALL THE TIME for me. I understand they have a job to do as well.

So if you enjoy working and making a difference this is a great company to work for. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

My commute up RT 28 sucks. BUT the end result is worth it.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great place to build a career

Current Employee - Program Manager in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I’m a mid-level employee in terms of both tenure and rank. Here are some of the pros about Agilex:

= The projects are very cool – top technologies, innovative approaches, important missions, good client support.
    = Great co-workers – everyone is really smart and dedicated, team members are all given the chance to share input, no prima donnas
    = Forward-looking approach – for the most part, senior management is committed to building a great company and culture that will endure, see regular progress in our journey

Cons

Great if we were somewhere hipper than Chantilly. Parking is free though.

Actually, advice to job seekers – my take is there is one disgruntled ex-employee (I assume that they worked here at one point) that’s got noting better to do than repost one star reviews. If you read the reviews, you’ll notice the same language (and poor grammar) used repeatedly. Ultimately, the company is the first 3-time GovCon of the Year, one of the region’s fastest growing companies and is doing ground-breaking work for its clients. Does that jive with what Mr. One Star says? Anyway, the interview process provides plenty of chances to talk with your peers.

2. A great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Agilex has the feel of a small company with the growth and benefits of a large company. With fast growth creates many new career and learning opportunities.

For me, it is all about getting to work with intelligent and dedicated people. I like the hardworking culture at Agilex because I know that my coworkers are just as dedicated as I am. My coworkers are always willing to help or provide advice, even cross sector.

I have seen first hand that upper management is invested in corporate morale - great benefits, iPad giveaways, training and education is strongly encouraged, social gatherings, stock options, bonuses, and I am compensated well.

Cons

Agilex is learning how to adapt to their fast growing pace

Better communicate all of the great benefits so that everyone is aware. There are so many great aspects to Agilex and sometimes they are not well communicated across the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies