Agilex Technologies

www.agilex.com

Fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Infrastructure PM  in  Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Infrastructure PM in Chantilly, VA

Pros

If you can handle a fast paced environment where EVERYONE works together for the common goal of delivering a product to the customer this is THE PLACE. I have yet to have a bad day, there isn't a day that I dread coming into work. The sector I work for is fabulous,

All I can say is, I am glad I got that call (which was awesome because I wanted to work here since they started) because this place fits my work ethic. My managers and supervisors from all levels are available nearly ALL THE TIME for me. I understand they have a job to do as well.

So if you enjoy working and making a difference this is a great company to work for. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

My commute up RT 28 sucks. BUT the end result is worth it.

Other reviews for Agilex Technologies

A great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Pros

Agilex has the feel of a small company with the growth and benefits of a large company. With fast growth creates many new career and learning opportunities.

For me, it is all about getting to work with intelligent and dedicated people. I like the hardworking culture at Agilex because I know that my coworkers are just as dedicated as I am. My coworkers are always willing to help or provide advice, even cross sector.

I have seen first hand that upper management is invested in corporate morale - great benefits, iPad giveaways, training and education is strongly encouraged, social gatherings, stock options, bonuses, and I am compensated well.

Cons

Agilex is learning how to adapt to their fast growing pace

Better communicate all of the great benefits so that everyone is aware. There are so many great aspects to Agilex and sometimes they are not well communicated across the company.

Small Company undergoing growing pains

Former Employee - Agile Coach  in  Boise, ID
    Former Employee - Agile Coach in Boise, ID

Pros

Recruits some great professionals and has some high aspirations. Offers some interesting gigs

Cons

Aspirations without good leadership was my experience. Bringing various folks from around the US to engagements without time to form a cohesive group creates unnecessary churn.

Gaining the business is one thing, but taking time to form your teams and normalize their work/efforts will avoid loss of good folks as well as weeding out those that have no business being there

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies.

Worked for Agilex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!