There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies

Good company to work for in high-tech sector

Former Employee - Data Warehouse Development  in  Chantilly, VA
Former Employee - Data Warehouse Development in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Agilex Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great exposure to advanced technology, great opportunity to work on large-scale complex projects, knowledgeable co-workers, great HR staff

Cons

Not enough transparency in decision making process, heavy dependence on government projects which is dangerous in the time of budget cuts, health insurance premiums payable by employees is too high

Need greater diversification of revenue sources across government contracts and private companies to balance out risk when governmental budgets are cut

36 Other Employee Reviews for Agilex Technologies (View Most Recent)

Fantastic place to work

Current Employee - Infrastructure PM  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Infrastructure PM in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you can handle a fast paced environment where EVERYONE works together for the common goal of delivering a product to the customer this is THE PLACE. I have yet to have a bad day, there isn't a day that I dread coming into work. The sector I work for is fabulous,

All I can say is, I am glad I got that call (which was awesome because I wanted to work here since they started) because this place fits my work ethic. My managers and supervisors from all levels are available nearly ALL THE TIME for me. I understand they have a job to do as well.

So if you enjoy working and making a difference this is a great company to work for. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

My commute up RT 28 sucks. BUT the end result is worth it.

A great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Agilex has the feel of a small company with the growth and benefits of a large company. With fast growth creates many new career and learning opportunities.

For me, it is all about getting to work with intelligent and dedicated people. I like the hardworking culture at Agilex because I know that my coworkers are just as dedicated as I am. My coworkers are always willing to help or provide advice, even cross sector.

I have seen first hand that upper management is invested in corporate morale - great benefits, iPad giveaways, training and education is strongly encouraged, social gatherings, stock options, bonuses, and I am compensated well.

Cons

Agilex is learning how to adapt to their fast growing pace

Better communicate all of the great benefits so that everyone is aware. There are so many great aspects to Agilex and sometimes they are not well communicated across the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies

Worked for Agilex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!