Great opps to excel and to contribute at all levels.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Manager in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Senior management supportive of employees who want to contribute. Lots of opportunities for personal, professional growth. Supportive management - During government shutdown, company worked at all levels to keep everyone covered… either on company overhead or on temporary billable assignments. Those who had to use PTO or LWOP we all reimbursed by donations made by senior managers. Many opps to step into leadership roles, regardless of current position or role. Senior management encourages mentoring of those who lean forward and want to move up in management. the company is actively looking to continue to improve education and training opps for employees who want to improve or expand their skills, technical or business.

Cons

The four sector model poses some challenges, as each is run as a small company inside the larger corporation. Some of the corporate benefits could be improved.

Continue to encourage growth from within.

Other Reviews for Agilex Technologies

Very Happy

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Agilex Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interaction with personal
    The culture
    Makes employees feel appreciated

Cons

Can be a little hectic at times but where isn't that the case

I honestly don't understand the bad reviews I had worked on a project (not as an Agilex Emp.) but on an Agilex run project for 3 years and never heard anything bad from friends who worked that are now my co-worker. No company is perfect, maybe those who wrote the bad reviews need to look in the mirror and maybe realize they were the problem not the company, I have now been a Full Time employee for about 6 month and I couldn't be happier, Looking forward to be here a very long time.

Pdpoo

I worked at Agilex Technologies full-time

Pros

Good compensation across the band

Cons

Senior management exhibits poor leadership style; company does not care about it's IT talent nor nurture jr employees

There are newer employer reviews for Agilex Technologies.

Worked for Agilex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!