Agilysys

www.agilysys.com

A good environment to work in marred by poor product and technicalsupport

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOffice environment is cosy with wonderful people to work with. Flexible about working hours. Many practical products, namely hospitality, retail and inventory, in various industries to gain experience in. Good travel opportunities.

ConsSome products are outdated in technology. Lack of support from team in US. Product is not very suitable for market outside of US. Lack of training and guidance.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should invest in getting products up to date with current technology and also in product research to provide for a better solution outside the US market. A better support structure should also be looked into for business units outside US. Otherwise, sufficient training programs should be ready.

Good people, has problems

Undisclosed (Current Employee)

I have been working at Agilysys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Now, finally, Agilysys has the beginnings of a good management team. The former team was aweful. As a whole, this is the nicest… Cons: Company is still losing money. Operations VP is unkind Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you're doing. Keep getting rid of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience at Agilysys has been rewarding.

I have been working at Agilysys

Pros: Agilysys is a top contender in the Hospitality IT market. They provide employees a good benefits package and are reasonably flexible when it comes… Cons: Not everyone shares a common goal. There are a number of employees that don't really know what their… Advice to Senior Management: There should be a bigger effort in place to make sure everyone buys into the company's core values and a bigger push to make everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Agilysys.

Worked for Agilysys? Contribute to the Community!