Agora - MD
www.agora-inc.com Baltimore, MD

Comfortable place to work and start your career.

Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Agora - MD

ProsFlexibility in your work schedule and casual dress everyday you work. Young and energetic co-workers with room to move up. Also get opportunities to be creative.

ConsA smaller company so there is only so far you can go. Doesn't provide advanced education reimbursement and you must train yourself on many things.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarity please, we need more clear on our goals. Listen to the ideas of every employee, just because someone in the past had successful ideas doesn't mean they will work in the future and that others ideas will not work. Re-invent how we do things more often, just changing a products name will not always work.

An amazingly profitable company that makes money hand over fist despite the incompetence of the internal software team.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Agora - MD

Pros: The affiliates really know their business. They are a forward thinking international company that buys and/or… Cons: The entire operations department seems to exist to do as little work in house as possible. The software development team is a revolving door.… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house of the entire management chain of the ops department. No one in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entrepreneurial but somewhat haphazard

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Agora - MD full-time for less than a year

Pros: Young, somewhat inexperienced employees given a chance to carry significant responsibility; casual,… Cons: Pretty hard-driving culture, can be expected to work long hours. Parking… Advice to Senior Management: Keep letting employees have a shot at carrying the ball,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Agora - MD.

Worked for Agora - MD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agora - MD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agora - MD CEO William Bonner. All reviews posted anonymously by Agora - MD employees.