AgreeYa Solutions

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for AgreeYa Solutions

Good learning experience.

I have been working at AgreeYa Solutions

Pros

Lots of varied challenges in the line of work. Good place to learn lots of things. Very good communication with people in charge.

Cons

Very low pay for a normal job, and this job is anything but normal. Long hours, nightly meetings, low pay, and nonexistent raises make it a frustrating job.

61 Other Employee Reviews for AgreeYa Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great employer with good compensation and benefits and good people to work with.

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at AgreeYa Solutions

Pros

I have been working with AgreeYa for almost six months now as full time employee. Right from the start of my H1 transfer people from staffing, HR and Legal teams have worked with me in a timely manner with good care shown to details. They have shown trust, honesty and sincerity. Things are done by set processes, which makes me feel confident to work in a comfortable place.

They always have been responsive and punctual when it comes to questions/help. Despite the head office being in California (three time zones away), I always get on-time response.

They have good pay packages and industry standard benefits. I think I made the right choice six months back.

Cons

None in my experience so far. It's a great company.

Nothing specific comes to mind at the time. Keep doing the great work as you've done so far.

Awesome company to contract with!!!!!!

Current Employee - Desktop Support in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Desktop Support in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at AgreeYa Solutions

Pros

Staff is very open, friendly, professional and in tune with contractors.Have completely enjoyed my time with them and look forward to a long relationship.Frequently contact me to see if I'm in need and had frequent employee mixers to get to know others and show their appreciation of the contractors.

Cons

None to date.I'm allowed to do what I need.

Keep doing what you do!