AgreeYa Solutions
www.agreeya.com Folsom, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Professional and Prompt

Mobile Developer (Current Employee)
Bedminster, NJ

I have been working at AgreeYa Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsI have been Agreeya for past 1 year and have no complaints. Very professional and prompt. They guided me well with client job interview and hiring process. Once hired gave me good overview of client expectations and culture.

Always fulfill their promises( like they promised to file my GC and definitely initiated it on time ). Very knowledgeable immigration team. Agreeya has very good rapport with client. They get constant feedback and reviews from my client manager and they never hesitate to convey to me and provide a great pragmatic solutions to any of issues that I may be facing.

Last but not the least they have constant team lunches and team building activites.

These guys definitely know what they are doing and are very good at it.

ConsDefinitely need East coast office where we can directly walkin.
Better website to give more details and work at Agreeya

Not Good Company

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Tucker, GA

I have been working at AgreeYa Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Not way to handle business with job seekers, lie to… Cons: Warning to job seekers--very bad business practice to get information. Advice to Senior Management: Recruiter lie to job seekers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employement at will

Lead Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ

I have been working at AgreeYa Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: While it’s simple in theory, it’s just not that simple in practice. Precaution must still prevail. Many managers feel that since their employees… Cons: Offer was very good ,still I didn't sign employment at… Advice to Senior Management: Management should be polite and humble while negotiating with new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AgreeYa Solutions.

Worked for AgreeYa Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AgreeYa Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AgreeYa Solutions CEO Ajay Kaul . All reviews posted anonymously by AgreeYa Solutions employees.