Agrium

www.agrium.com

work environment in the Denver office

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsAgrium is a fair employer, to an extent. They are willing to share information on the different departments, so that growth as a professional in your knowledge is strong.

ConsThe company no longer gives an open position to someone inside the company before looking outside. They do not support moving up in the company any longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffice managers need to be trained continually on communication, fairness, and time management. My supervisor needed these things, and lacked them, making my work environment a more hostile environment than was needed.

Inventory Auditor - OK

I have been working at Agrium

Pros: There was a lot of freedom within your job. Also, I got… Cons: I would go for weeks without hearing from a supervisor. Their headquarters was in a different time… Advice to Senior Management: Stay in constant communication with your traveling employees. You should also… More

Co-op Student

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Agrium as an intern

Pros: Agrium is a good company to work with. You are… Cons: There are no pre-planned objectives or goals for co-op students. They have to go and ask for work which sometimes restricts your… Advice to Senior Management: All the managers should themselves monitor the progress and performance of their co-op students. Because, when they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Agrium.

Worked for Agrium? Contribute to the Community!