Agrium U.S.
www.agrium.com Denver, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

work environment in the Denver office

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Agrium U.S.

ProsAgrium is a fair employer, to an extent. They are willing to share information on the different departments, so that growth as a professional in your knowledge is strong.

ConsThe company no longer gives an open position to someone inside the company before looking outside. They do not support moving up in the company any longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffice managers need to be trained continually on communication, fairness, and time management. My supervisor needed these things, and lacked them, making my work environment a more hostile environment than was needed.

Agrium

Design Drafter/Project Manager (Former Employee)
Soda Springs, ID

I worked at Agrium U.S. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company, with an outstanding 401K and benefits. Cons: Slow IT department that doesn't keep employees up to date… Advice to Senior Management: Something needs to be done to keep employees programs and hardware up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall a decent place to work. Personal safety is important.

Soda Springs, ID

I have been working at Agrium U.S. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good focus on safety. Management shows safety importance is more than just… Cons: The company is a bit dis-jointed between sites. Sites do things their own ways instead of standardized throughout the business unit. Slow to… Advice to Senior Management: Site culture is 'boys club' with little diversity - review site management teams. Getting promoted depends a lot on your connections. Many key jobs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Agrium U.S..

Worked for Agrium U.S.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agrium U.S. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agrium U.S. CEO Mike Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Agrium U.S. employees.