There are newer employer reviews for Ahern Rentals

Very Unprofessional

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Ahern Rentals

Pros

If you are in good with upper management you will be taken care of financially. However be very careful because one small mistake can put you on the "Hit List" regardless of your dedication or how well you have done your job in the past.

Many co-workers are genuine and caring.

Cons

The company on the outside appears to be a well organized corperate environment. However on the inside it is anything but that. Personal friends are the ring leaders many with little to no experience in the area that they manage. Few departments actually have quality management. Arrogance runs rampant in upper management. Turn over is high. Quality experienced employees are far and few. The owner is the puppet master in every sense of the word and every avenue. Just because its written in the empoyee handbook doesnt mean that is how it will play out. Benefits are terrible, and educational assistance and encouragement will not be found in this company. A month after my employment started I was in search of a new job.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Ahern Rentals (View Most Recent)

Ahern Rentals is the North Korea of the rental industry.

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Ahern Rentals full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are a lot of good people with the company, you just have to find them.

Cons

Lots of fresh paint, same old rust underneath. Ahern is trying to go corporate but leave branches to operate in the same old fashion. Confusion is abound at the branch level.

Stop trying to be top dog, you just came out of bankruptcy.

wonderful caring people to work for.

I have been working at Ahern Rentals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The best thing about Ahern Rentals is the accessibility to Don and Evan Ahern. Every employee has access to their cell numbers and can call them anytime. They are both responsive to employees. It is nice to know you they are a phone call away.

Cons

The only "cons" I can think of is we are in a growth cycle and everyone is very busy. It is creating a great opportunities within the organization. Things are very busy right now, but will pay off in the future.

Keep making time for your employees. We appreciate you very much.

There are newer employer reviews for Ahern Rentals

Worked for Ahern Rentals? Contribute to the Community!