Aidells
www.aidells.com San Leandro, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Demonstrator position is a great part-time job.

Demonstrator (Current Employee)
Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Aidells part-time for less than a year

ProsThe entire kit and uniform are provided free of charge. The pay is much more than offered in retail or mystery shopping. The customers are fun and thank me for helping them. I get to meet a wide variety of people. If you enjoy people, this is the perfect job for you.

ConsI am good at my job and dependable so I work almost every weekend. The kit has a lot of items and is cumbersome to haul around. Some of the meat departments are gross. I have to clean my supplies at and it is a pain to haul everything in the house and then back out to the car.

Best pay around for an hourly position

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aidells part-time for more than a year

Pros: Weekend schedule allows me to work around needing childcare, earn commission over… Cons: May go against your grain if you are not a… Advice to Senior Management: Added incentives/rewards for making goal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Demonstrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aidells

Pros: Pays well for a demonsration type job-beats waiting tables. Cons: You have to work every weekend Advice to Senior Management: Great job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aidells.

Worked for Aidells? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aidells reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aidells CEO Bob Mchenry. All reviews posted anonymously by Aidells employees.