Air Contact Transport
www.actovernight.com Budd Lake, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

Not bad for the money...

Site Supervisor (Former Employee)
York, PA

I worked at Air Contact Transport full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSolid company, fair treatment of employees, safety conscious, yearly increases.

Conslarge turnover rate, a lot of "crisis" management, due to turnover many overtime hours, only paid overtime after 50 hours.

Advice to Senior Managementhire more employees then you think you need, cross train various routes, allow more positive team building experiences. Have a back up plan in case of call-offs.

Horrible

CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Current Employee)
Budd Lake, NJ

I have been working at Air Contact Transport full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: nothing but cons, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND Cons: Horrible interview process. Was called in for interview, weeks later got a rejection letter for a completely different position I never interviewed for. Same day… Advice to Senior Management: Find a new human resources employee No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Air Contact Transport.

Worked for Air Contact Transport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air Contact Transport reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air Contact Transport CEO Brad Honigsberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Air Contact Transport employees.