Air Contact Transport

www.actovernight.com
  www.actovernight.com
There are newer employer reviews for Air Contact Transport

Not bad for the money...

Former Employee - Site Supervisor in York, PA
Former Employee - Site Supervisor in York, PA

I worked at Air Contact Transport full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Solid company, fair treatment of employees, safety conscious, yearly increases.

Cons

large turnover rate, a lot of "crisis" management, due to turnover many overtime hours, only paid overtime after 50 hours.

hire more employees then you think you need, cross train various routes, allow more positive team building experiences. Have a back up plan in case of call-offs.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Air Contact Transport (View Most Recent)

Positive

Current Employee - Class B Driver in Windsor Locks, CT
    Current Employee - Class B Driver in Windsor Locks, CT

I have been working at Air Contact Transport full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My Terminal Manager is always involved and promotes a team concept environment along with preaching SAFETY AT ALL TIMES

Cons

The hours can be challenging, but you get used to it.

Perhaps some adjustments in the time off policy to avoid "burnout" The culture is team oriented, with the concept on safety 1st. Good management in terms of listening and observational skills, fair treatment with the attitude to teach and motivate.

Horrible

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Budd Lake, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Budd Lake, NJ

I have been working at Air Contact Transport full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

nothing but cons, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Cons

Horrible interview process. Was called in for interview, weeks later got a rejection letter for a completely different position I never interviewed for. Same day of rejection letter received call to come in for same job interview. Thinking I had been reconsidered for job, called to schedule interview only to be told after explaining I have already interviewed for this mind you was told this is for same job that she just told was filled. The employee kept switching her story as to what was actually going on. This was a very disrespectful process. Was told to many hands in the pot. After the back and fourth of if the position was open or not the reply was it is but it isn't. Wow is all I can say need to get organized. I will be following up with a letter to the ceo who I was suppose to have my original interview with. I also never experienced being told before on first interview good luck we have so many people to interview and was told a number of 60 something applicants, really who does that. Oh yea they never re interview for same position then why have you called several times. ACT get your ACT together.

Find a new human resources employee

There are newer employer reviews for Air Contact Transport